Thursday, June 30, 2011

MIP stop in Logansport

Thursday afternoon, around 3 pm, we headed north towards Logansport, IN in the limo. "We" this time consisted of another cheerleader and myself (no worries, three other girls met us at the event!) But it was very spacious in the limo, to say the least!

We arrived just in time for the 15th stop on the Colts' summer tour...


These events are always fun! It gets me out of the office and gives the girls the opportunity to meet lots of Colts enthusiasts. Furthermore they put lots of smiles on individual's faces.

This stop was set up at the Riverside Park. We had four cheerleaders and two alumni players (Joe Staysniak and Tarik Glen) signing autographs. They actually ended up signing for over two hours, despite the line being cut off. This absolutely amazes me because this had to be the warmest stop yet this summer! I think we hit the 100 degree mark today...feeling hot, hot, hot!! But, thank you Logansport for your enthusiasm!!

I decided to include the following picture so you can understand a bit better what I do...let's play Where's Waldo (or Alicia!) Can you spot me in my lovely Make It Personal Summer Tour Staff t-shirt?? That's me in the background, next to Wendell (the best security guard ever!) - we take our job seriously.


Another summer evening spent with Colts fans and to top it off, Clayton picked me up after it was all said and done so we could head to Goshen for the weekend of the 4th before coming back down to Indy for the downtown fireworks show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment