Wednesday, June 8, 2011

40 hrs. = a Shopping Spree

Okay so it wasn't a legit shopping spree, more like some time spent at the mall and a few purchases made on a Wednesday when I'm suppose to be at work.

A new law was set this year for the Colts organization: Interns can only work 40 hrs. per week.

Due to this, I was forced to take today off. And what better to do with a day off than to go shopping?! So Grandma, Mattie (my cousin) and I headed downtown to Circle Center Mall. My goodness, it sure is nice to jump on the highway and 10 minutes later you arrive at a mall. What's more practically any and every store was there - a little piece of Alicia Heaven, ahhh....

Despite two pay checks in the bank, I limited myself to a new purse, a necklace from LOFT (I think I've found my new favorite store, thanks to searching for a graduation dress, and repeated visits) and a top from Forever 21.

After a morning of shopping, we had lunch at Qdoba. If you have the chance to go to one get their Mango Salad with Chicken - it's a delicious summer lunch!!! I promise.

Does this picture help to get those taste buds watering??



It's an Indy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment