Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Make It Personal

1st MiP of the Summer!

The Make It Personal Colts Summer Tour is officially on its way - we made our first stop at Avon! What a way to kick off June!!

Avon was only 15 minutes away from the complex so Heather & I met the girls there. We got to leave around 4 - all the other interns had to leave around 1 so they could get there early and set up. Thank goodness that's not my task :D

We arrived at a random strip mall in Avon where the tour set-up in the parking lot. Huge Colts player inflatables, a climbing wall, and lots of football affiliated games were at the location. All Heather & I had to do at the event was stand on the stage, behind where the cheerleaders and alumni players sat and act as security. Bow chica wow wow. Who would have thought I, Alicia, would be security?! Guess I am a bit intimidating...or not really.

I got to meet Mike Prior and Will Wolford. And little did I know, Mike Prior actually works in the office with Youth Football, so I see him about every day...oh the perks of being a Colts intern.

To see a summary of the event click on the following link (& see if you can find my Internet debut!!):

Make It Personal - All In Tour Kicks Off at Avon


Here's a hint, I took pictures at the event with my spiffy Canon Rebel XS:


No comments:

Post a Comment