Friday, June 10, 2011

Moving Day, Fri-Day

Well Dad moved down to Indianapolis on Wednesday, I took my time and didn't move into our downtown apartment until Friday.

Yes, I was dragging my feet. I don't like moving. My poor little Civic (named Patsy) has been packed and unpacked one too many times in the past two months. To be exact: it was filled numerous times to get completely moved out of the BLAM apartment in Goshen, so that it could all be temporarily stored at the parent's home in Goshen. But then a stop was made to Florida before packing Patsy up again to take two loads down to Indianapolis. At first I moved into Grandma's house for three weeks before Patsy was packed again so that I could move in to the apartment. ((For all those who know me well - I can't move with just one car load :D

Don't worry, Patsy won't be forgotten, in three months (or four or five or when a home in Indy is found) Patsy will be full again so that my belongings can be moved from the downtown apartment to a home in Indianapolis.

Enough complaining about the moving, because I am truly blessed to be down here. Indy is a wonderful city and I LOVE my job!!!

Well here's the simplified explanation of the apartment: it's AMAZING! Apparently Jeff Foster and Helio Castroneves rent this apartment when they come into town. And you're probably asking, "Who are they??" Well.... Foster=Pacers and Helio=Indy Car driver, I hope you get the gist. Basically, it's a really nice place - thank you IU Health!!

Here's a glimpse of the kitchen/dinning room/living room area:


At any rate after an afternoon/evening of moving in to the new apartment here's what my room is looking like:


((Wanna see more - you should probably come visit!! Really, I'm in an ideal location & I'd love to show off where I work and the people I work with!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment