Friday, May 27, 2011

End of Week 1

Well...this week ended pretty slow. The first two days gave me SO much to talk about, and since my director left Wednesday for Spain (totally jealous!) we've been rationing our "To Do" list!

Okay, so not to say that nothing happened. But in all honestly Wednesday, Thursday and Friday weren't quite as exciting as Monday & Tuesday - so there's not much to write about.

With that said, Heather & I did get to watch a taping of Colts UpClose. We went to it Thursday afternoon with Host Jeffrey Gorman. It was a short segment where a 8-year-old boy got to interview Coach Caldwell. He asked Coach, "What are your plans to get to the Super Bowl?" and "What's good to have in a team?"


It was such a cute interview! But, I must rub in what I'd like to call "The Most Important Happening of this Event" - Yeah, I met Coach Caldwell. nbd.

No comments:

Post a Comment