Monday, May 23, 2011

Day One!

I officially started my internship with the Colts! & goodness I was sure thrown into it fast.

I arrived at work at 8:30 a.m., by 9:30 we were on the road to the Hilbert Mansion (now owned by Mr. and Mrs. Lucas). We went to the mansion to look at the location for our calendar photo shoot - it's going to be SO couture! I am super excited for this photo shoot, you'll definitely hear more about it as we're closer to the shooting date :)

A little about this mansion (so your jaws can drop as mine did upon driving up the mile long drive which curved through part of the 35 acres of land its situated on):


It was a 25 million dollar mansion, built for Mr. Hilbert, or the former owner of Conseco Insurance. Somethings happened, and Hilbert was forced to sell it. Mr. and Mrs. Lucas decided to buy it, renovate it, and use it as a party house. Luckily the girls will get to have their photo shoot at this beautiful place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment