Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'll admit, I have a ((slight)) obsession with Pinterest & Nutella

Who knew that a Website designed for users to "pin" or share their favorite content through photo would become so popular, and addicting!

Pinterest is just this Website. And quite honestly it has brought forth my creative bone. Seriously I could easily spend hours on this site. I never cease to find ideas that I don't take the time to come up with on my own, or even better, I see ideas and twist them to become my own.

The "pins" that have been keeping me the most preoccupied are those that take me to the kitchen. Here is my most recent creation thanks to Pinterest :)

Nutella Rice Krispie Treats!

For some reason Rice Krispie Treats have been my looming craving. And really, who doesn't love Nutella? So almost immediately after I stumbled across a Nutella Rice Krispie Treat recipe, I took off for the kitchen.

Lucky for me, this recipe was super easy! Check it out:

Ingredients:
4 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) margarine
4 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup Nutella
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal

Directions:
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in Nutella until melted. Add cereal. Mix with hands until well coated (to keep treats from sticking to your hands, run them under water every-so-often). Evenly press mixture into a 13 x 9-inch pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cool and cut into 2-inch squares.

Adapted from: The Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment