Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 7: Thursday, February 2nd

12:30, 7:00 and 8:30pm: Two performances in the Super Bowl Village's Touchdown Alley on Capitol Avenue and one performance on the Pepsi Meridian Stage.
The theme for the Super Bowl Village today was Military Appreciation. So our outfits and songs were determined based on this theme. We performed to Candyman, Soldier, American Boy, and American Woman.

2-4pm: Visit to Camp Atterbury.

2-5pm: Tazon Latino VI Celebrity Flag Football Game.
The NFL Experience clinic field hosted the this celebrity flag football game that featured notable NFL alumni and Hispanic celebrities. It was taped for Univision. Notable NFL legends were: Mike Alstott, Martin Gramatica, Deion Sanders, Ahman Green, and Randall Cunningham. Teams were coached by Reggie Wayne and Joseph Addai. The best part: Heather and I received VIP passes to watch the game from an exclusive area.



4-6pm: Wal-mart Coke Appearance for autographs and photos.

5-7pm: Autographs and photos at the NFL Experience.

Oh, and today was my 23rd birthday :) thanks to the cheerleaders and Heather I couldn't keep it under wraps! I was spoiled with a DELICIOUS cookie cake and an array of gourmet cupcakes.


And after my daily work tasks were complete, my mom, dad, brother, and his girlfriend (Lindsay), Clayton, Aunt Beth and Uncle Tim found me downtown! We went to the circle and enjoyed dinner at the Columbia Club!

Truly I don't think I would have wanted celebrate my birthday any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment